Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Bitch is Back - And I’m here to stay

The Bitch is Back – Powers That Beat
After four months in the hospital with severe, totally disabling paralysis I finally received the neurosurgery I desperately needed and I'm already making incredible progress. 

I am able to feel my thumbs again, stand, walk and shower with the assistance. 

It sickens me that my mother knew how severely ill I was and watched me deteriorate before her very eyes and was totally okay with me being in so much pain and isolation so long as it didn't inconvenience her financially or disrupt her busy social schedule which consists of book club, theater tickets, canasta and holiday parties and trips to Rome, Hawaii, New Orleans, or heaven forbid Thanksgiving or Passover because her newest husband forced her to choose between her own children or him and she chose him. 

That's all I can say for now. Triggered and I can't afford to worry about her issues when I'm trying like hell to learn how to walk again. 

Forgive the digression. 

The only person I need to worry about and care for right now is myself. 

I've got a long road ahead of me and have permanent signal damage and won't know the extent of the damage or the outcome of the surgery for one year. 

But I'm part titanium now. 

ACTIVATE ROBO CHILLIEH 🐧



The Bitch is Back

I've never been so involved in politics. Not when I was a lobbyist, not when I was a policy advisor to the Governor, not when I was on the Transition Team or any of the Task Forces working with the Department of Mental Health, TCCY, DCS to respond to crises that came about when they cut 470,000 off Medicaid, or misprinted the IDs for Medicare Part D creating mass chaos and confusion. 

Once the "transition" was done (it was a 6 month contract) I trusted that policies would be implemented effectively and felt confident the Obama admin had everything under control. 

Trump doesn't talk about healthcare because he doesn't bother to read the bills and if he does, he is either lying or lacks the intelligence to understand what they say. 

So yeah, I'm back. And I'm mad as hell. I never felt we were in imminent danger before. So if you are tired of seeing my posts simply unfollow. I get paid per word to write and not once have I been accused of posting Fake News. 
I'm exhausted, I'm tired and I'm fed up, but I'm not too tired to stop fighting. 

Xoxo 
Chillieh 🐧

Advertisements

Related

The Next Revolution in Healthcare: The Time is now.

You say you want a revolution? DailyDDoSe ©️March 29, 2018 I was admitted and discharged five times since I first woke up paralyzed early January trying to get a neurological consult. Was told in no uncertain terms, there neurosurgeon and have been told "there's no neurologist or [137/81] neurosurgeon in…

In "The Resistance"

I don't always play nice but I always play fair. © 2018



^ed 

No comments:

Post a Comment