Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Welcome to the land of zero fucks.

That's not good enough. You have told me countless times that it's been "repaired" and clearly it was not. You made $80,000 on the sale of the unit I lived in and was comfortable in and spent about $40,000 renovating the second one you bought impulsively on the spot for $70,000. 



When you found out you couldn't rent it for one year you forced me to move despite my  countless objections. 

You spent 8 months or longer and a lot of money designing an apartment you could rent to your friends kid and told Seth you had three children putting me in a difficult situation because I had to lie to cover your ass. You knew damn well you couldn't rent it to a non-family member and got yourself into a legal jam that could have resulted in losing BOTH apartments forcing me back into homelessness 

You had no concern for my safety, stability, well being or mental health . 

You DOUBLED your money in one year on the apartment you promised and rented to me and forced me to move after one year and never transferred it over to me and changed the terms of the original lease costing me hundreds of dollars and horrific anxiety, PTSD and compromised my mental and physical health. 

You spent $40,000 out out of the $80,000 you made on the sale and kept me in a constant state of fear and depression from the day I moved in. 

Both apartments were paid for in "cash" and are being held in IRREVOCABLE TRUST in the name of Karen Kahn. 

You asked me about my benefits and told me countless times that you work a minimum wage job to provide security for me after your death and claim you set up a special needs trust for me so I can stay in "my" apartment for the rest of my life long after you die. 

When I told you how serious my condition was and told you that I needed to know EXACTLY what was in the Special Needs Trust you set up with your lawyer so I could apply for benefits and qualify for medical and legal assistance to start the application process (which takes about three years) you finally admitted there was no special needs trust and that there is no money it. 

Now I've wasted over three years to apply for the level of care I need and qualify for because I do desperately wanted to believe your lies. 

Now I need a second surgery and round the clock care and we both know that you can't be counted on to assist me with even my most basic needs. 

FIXING THE BALCONY DOOR HAS NOT WORKED. 

I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SAFETY BARS IN THE SHOWER AND $100 FOR A PARKING SPACE???

You had no problem changing the terms of my lease and forcing me to move and I'm your fucking daughter. Sad you care more $100, your "image" and a perfect stranger than your own children. 

I AM WORRIED ABOUT GETTING A RAMP PUT IN SO I CAN THROUGH THE FIRE EXIT AND SECURITY DOOR ON TO THE ELEVATOR. 

SEND ME VIDEO PROOF AND A COPY OF THE RECEIPT FROM A LICENSED CONTRACTOR AND REPLACE THE BALCONY DOOR. 




--
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee



"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment