Sunday, November 24, 2013

UNWRITTEN: testing 1, 2, 3


Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:12:16 -0500 (EST)
From: Elyssa Durant
Reply-To: Elyssa Durant
Subject: testing 1, 2, 3
To: ed70@columbia.edu

What else did you think I might be doing on a Saturday night?

A welcome evening at home with Tori, Alanis, and the information
superhighway.

I had a computer virus (I think I mentioned it) "Nimda" and it
completely erased all of my "registry data" and I have to start from
scratch-- I should only be so lucky to lose all of my memory
especially that "RAM."

I'm kind of scared to send you an e-mail-- free-range ranting and
writing helps me to color outside the lines a bit-- I get lost "in
the moment" and some people think it brings out the worst (but some
times the best, too)

This is the dreaded editing that occurs when I lose myself somewhere
between brilliance and madness.

MAll of my journal entries for the past 2 years will be wiped clean
from my computer-- my mother has expressed her satisfaction with the
situation--  as if getting rid of the journals could ever set me
free...
___________________________________________________
Elyssa D. Durant, Ed.M.
E-Mail: ed70@columbia.edu

Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt the person
doing it ~~  Chinese Proverb



----- End forwarded message -----


-- 
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee
E-mail: ed70@columbia.edu
http://thepowersthatbeat.blogspot.com

"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care"

No comments:

Post a Comment