Thursday, June 22, 2017

TrumpCare Crisis

With the healthcare crisis looming I decided to share my story on twitter so people would understand how deeply personal this issue is for me. 

I got this lovely response and would like to share it with you all:

https://twitter.com/chilliehpenguin/status/877525406508863488

Holy shit dunno how I missed this thread… Reading your story made me realise just what a deadbeat I am. You've been through hell and back with trophies! Words can't express the respect I have for you right now.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder what I did to deserve being born relatively healthy and privileged, and living my life without death or rape threats. I bet the world would be a much better place if the gender roles were reversed and 95% politicians were female.

OK a bit off track… What I'm trying to say is: Elyssa, it's an honour to, um, tweet with you and you have officially become my motivation! https://twitter.com/ChilliehPenguin/status/877525406508863488

No comments:

Post a Comment