Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Chapter 2

You don't know the whole story but this has become my theme song.

https://youtu.be/NRtvqT_wMeY


"Are you up in the middle of the night? Like a fire fly drawn to the light. You were there like a blow torch burning.

So tired I couldn't even sleep. Promised myself I wouldn't weep. Only so many secrets I can keep.

It seems no one can help me now, I'm in too deep, there's no way out. This time I have really lead myself astray.

Can you help me remember how to smile? Make it somehow all seem worthwhile?

How on earth did I get so jaded? Seems life mystery has faded.

I can go where no one else can go. I know what no one else knows!!

Here I am just drowning in the pain with a ticket for a runaway train!!

Everything seems cut and dry. Day and night, Earth and sky.


Somehow I just don't believe it.

Runaway train never going back. Run away on a one way track. It seems I should be getting somewhere. Somehow I'm neither here nor there.

I bought a ticket on a runaway train. Like a madman laughing in the rain.

Run away cuz it always seems the same."

Who do I talk to now that you're gone??

And here come the tears. My god this is painful. And some times I feel like I'm just holding on by a thread. And my friend would say, "as long as you're still holding on."

He's gone too. My god this hurts. I can't have my body fail at the same time as my mind.

Time to dry my tears, pick myself up. Brush off a little dust and put my game face on.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment