Wednesday, September 13, 2017

LulzSec is back



Jaded of the infamous LulzSec circus freak show has taken Admin privileges on my most popular pages and Wordpress sites. 


He simply declared himself Admin on G Suite and claimed my various sites and bragged about it on MY blog that he got admin on MY site. He has changed several of the passwords and tells me he has full access to my email. 


I have NO idea how or when he took over my account (I never had a functioning G Suite account) but there is evidence to suggest he first gained access since June 2011. That was the same time Abhaxas hacked into the Columbia mainframe and posted the full contents of the Columbia University directory with any and all pages associated with my account. 


This whole thing seems very shady to me and you would think google and Wordpress would require verification to prove you are indeed the proper site owner. 


At this point I feel I have a good case of fraud and impersonation not to mention stalking and harassment. 


This has been going on since the Fifty Days of Terror in June and July of 2011 where they hacked Sony, the Serious Organized Crime Agency and everyone in between. 

Their gripe with me is over my outspoken reluctance to sanction hacking companies such as MasterCard and PayPal as a valid form of activism since it is harmful to consumers like myself who writes for Yahoo and Amazon. Since I get paid in small increments for publications online that depends upon the number of site visits to my various sites across the web. 


They have actively put in measures to redirect traffic from MY site to other sites that LOOK at similar but contain malicious code using scripts embedded in my files. 


This is NOT ok. 


It goes without saying that traffic has gone down since it is being redirected to other sites without the consent or the knowledge of the reader. I think goes without saying that my PayPal account was hacked as well. Along with Yahoo, Wordpress, Blogger, Picasa, Flickr and so on and so forth. 

 

It seems odd to me that they have suddenly appeared and spend a solid five hours creating fake profiles on one of my many sites. 


He's got admin privs and one brief moment it appeared as tho he gave me Admin privs but if that was the case, I would have booted his ass out at 7:07am. 


I have NO idea how that happened. Also took over my google sites as Admin and it seems very shady to me that google doesn't make you prove you are the site owner. 


Please take this seriously. They are supporters of Wikileaks thus they took PayPal so people could not support their "hacktivist" behavior which resembles terrorism a lot more than activism. 


Even ISIS gives them a shoutout for being effective in recruiting young people online. 


They set their sites on Columbia once in 2011 and punished people like Chelsea Manning and Sabu because of their support for Julian Assange and Wikileaks. 


I was at Columbia in 2011 when the University went in DDoS. It happened while was meeting with George Schuessler regarding the security issues that became increasingly worse as their demands weren't met. 


Several of them were sent to jail and others became pop culture and I heard that a few went legit. 


I also feel that had Columbia acted with public safety in 2011 they could have a prevented a massive and life altering chain of events that has brought me here. 


There are quite a few individuals who have been targeted by AntiSec and LulzSec. 


You seldom hear from 



^ed 

No comments:

Post a Comment