Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Open Letter to Hackers

This is in response to learning that LulzSec (the original AntiSec crew from June 2011) have been the ones deleting my carefully written notes regarding what it is like to have perfect strangers work to discredit and hurt someone for having a different view than Anonymous and it's various incarnations.


Why can't you just suck it up and get the fuck over it already,


You have been fucking with my friends,, my family and my safety since 2010.

You call yourself a "hacktivist?" Hardly. 


You are simply exploiting my vulnerabilites so you can defend you criminal behavior thinking that the worse I look the better you appear.


You have no purpose to be deleting my files and denying me access to information online that would be helpful to prevent future attacks from scumbags like you.


Quit while you're ahead before you wind up getting arrested, raided or jaded by your own dumb stupidity.


My mental health is fragile but clearly in the state of yours.


I try not to make the same mistake twice. Obviously you dotn feel that placing my life and safety was a OK with you.


Perhaps that's because I haven't told the whole story. Yet. But you are alll up in my Google Drive, iCloud and personal fles deleting and inserting exploits so you can be sure no one ever hears the truth as only k can tell it.


I would think you would want to keep me in check so that I can focus on other things that are more enjoyable.

But no. And if you don't know it yet, you got off really easy. 


You don't think I spoke to the Feds? You bet your ass I did.  Did I give them your name? No, I didn't have to. If they don't know who you are by now, than we are truly fucked.


You had 7 long years to reflect on how your actions and behavior affect the lives of others.  That doesn't matter to you. The weaker the individual, the stronger you strike them.


I have no idea why you came back of a sudden. But now that you're here, it seems like a good opportunity to confront some fundamental facts about your so called reign of terror in June and July 2011.


The First fact that you failed to explain was the images from Stratfor and Gregory Evans were fake. They were hosted images on green squirrel's pseudo-intellectual website. When I tried to copy them I learned that this is practice yet engaged in to spread disinformation to the public and the law.


Two: Stop pretending like you did the world a favor by taking down Joe Blacks site. It was Abhaxas who went round for round with Joe. You just like to talk about it.


Third: Despite your repeated claims that you hacked Black & Betg CyberSecurity and that couldn't be further from the truth. You sent a 21 year old Iranian Hacker, Reza Rafarti (from Cyberwarzone.com) who distributes malware and probably Stuxnet and Scada along with Anon Software but he did not HACK Black & Berg. Joe Black gave Reza Rafarti ADMIN privs on the site madness jadedsecurity asked him about and I have the whole conversation from 2011. Much like Jaded and crew had a direct entry point into my website since Cliff Sullivan (of PC Insecurities in UK) was hosting my site for Yenmi Agbebi as a favor yet wound up selling me out to be accepted by the cool kids in Anon. He had access to my site, and and appealed to ny genuine concern for Gary McKinnon and other ethical hackers being extradited to the US and charged with serious crimes. 


But the arrests for SOCA and LulzSec were teenage boys like Ryan. Cliff Sullivan is milddle ages has been wannabe with a kid a bad case of severe depression. 


If the US wants to make an example out of overseas hackers I suggest they go after Cliff @cliffsull as

I have more than enough evidence to show that he was the one hosting my site when it went into DDoS and passed malware to unsuspecting visitor. 


So which on of you is redirecting my personal blogs which have NOTHING to do with you but everything to with shady methods and illegal hacking and fraud. 


Over in the land of Lulz Trolls and that damn Nyan cat you and your friends try and think of new ways to torture and torment me cuz the the mentally ill don't already have enough problems.


What kind of man has to use sextortion to get a bitch to drop her panties. And as for the reward you offered to the first one to bring you titty pics. Well, I would like to collect on that and post them myself.


You need to be in a psych ward with the rest of the people you've tormented.

How far will you take this before one of us gets killed. You posted my address and Nazis show up to throw bricks through my window. As I said I said I have no idea what it's going to take for you to just leave me the fuck alone. You know damn well I can't remove any of those posts because you're the one moderating them.


I wish I could finish and put all of this to rest for my own peace of mind but I have to evacuate with $25 bucks in my hand because my PayPal was hacked.

Surely you've crossed the line between a creative quirky Aspie type hacker to just fucking insane.


Wondering if this how if Aaron Swartz has people hunting him down before he took his own life. You pushed Joe Black to the point where he became violent and attacked his mother and his girlfriend and had to be institutionalized for psychosis.


You KNEW that he was having a full blown psychotic break and you continued to put others at risk.
That's where we are different. I don't mind some savage trolling but you enrage people to the point where they act out violently against the world.
Some people go through tremendous situations and come out stronger in the end. They rise to the occasion and learn to give others the support they so desperately needed.


Aaron Swarz left behind a legacy that will live in our hearts for future generations to enjoy.


I have gone through some terrible things and people like yourself are there to remind me daily of every mistake I ever made.


Now you have sunk to a new low. You are actively destroying the living legacy I left behind should they need someone to relate to.


You are violating accepted practices and open source terms of service. This is plain as day.


You have profited off my shame and public humiliation pimping out ElyssaD swag at DefCon and all over the web. You told people you would donate the money to help the mentally ill. I suppose that is closer to the truth since you pocketed the money and you are by far sicker than I realized.


I made a choice not to be a victim. Don't make one anyone else a victim because you want attention.


 You are NO Aaron Swarz, Gary McKinnon or Lauri Love. No one will care if you get extradited or go to jail because I'll be right there in the courtroom to give expert testimony about the depths of your sociopathy.

You are not an ethical hacker doing a pen test. You just lost the only surviving witness to your reign of terror. 


Sure, Sabu, Lamo a few others are home free. But it was Chelsea Manning, Aaron Swarz, Gary McKinnon and Lauri Love who did the heavy lifting. And Abhaxas did yours. 


They would no doubt recognize who the stronger advocate for open source and creative licensing. I may not be able to code but that doesn't give you the right to abuse people who need your skills rather more than you need to flex online for Black Hat community.


I've made many mistakes picking sides before I had adequate information.
I most definitely made the right call when I tossed you to the curb along with the rest of your cronies.


So no matter what you do to humiliate me, it just shows your incredible disregard for the cause you claim to be advocating. I have just as much right to be here as you do. Someone needs to leave notes for historians who will wonder how and where it all went wrong.


P.S. You would think your crew would know better than to impersonate an officer and FORGET to disable his caller ID. Tell Lance Miller and Anthony Freed they're next. Then your whole damn forum. 


That I can do.


Internet Crime Tips 

--
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee



"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment