Saturday, September 29, 2018

Mommy Issues

She is a HUGE part of the reason my sister and I both have mental health issues. If you ask her, my sister and I are completely disabled, mentally ill and have not accomplished anything in our lives.

That's what started it tonight.

Again she told me everyone tells her she was Crazy to hold out any hope that my sister and I would make any contribution to Society.

She even said that she would understand if my sister killed her self because she has absolutely nothing to live for.

Both my sister and I have advanced degrees from the Ivy League. My sister is a lawyer and I've got a PhD. My mother NEEDS to believe and tell her friends we are sick or dead (yes, she told me that my own was dead (because the only other explanation is that she was a bad parent.)

She has no insight. She's very much like Trump. Projects onto other people and never accepts responsibility for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment