Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Trial

DailyDDoSe © February 10, 2021
Update 11:22am 

... 

There are rumors that flying TVs are raining down outside of Mar-a-Lago. 

I'm literally right here and I can confirm that isn't true. And shame on you for thinking Donald Trump could even lift a TV!! 

There are news crews outside and I already took my morning "walk" so Baby Penguin 🐧 and I are totally chilling with a HUGE sandwich waiting for THE TRIAL to begin. 

We have chips, we have dip... we have MASKS because we are not idiots. 

"We" waited FOUR years to see justice!! Don't forget, I was on LOCKDOWN when Trump tried to do a photo op from MY hospital room and I kicked them out. 

Yeah, so what if I got a Secret Service lockdown. 

Big. 

Fucking. 

Deal. 

Life is good. 

CONVICT TRUMP!! 



--
Elyssa Durant Research and Policy Analyst

No comments:

Post a Comment