Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another Side of Operation #Aurora || Dig Deep!

14,184 spam comments... "yours" gets through? This is a disaster site. Totally pwned by Jaded and Krypt3ia so I don't know what triggered this a year later... EXCEPT... The anniversary of Sabu being flipped by the FBI and the change in whois registry. July 1st, 2011. Another SWATting occurred that same day. Black & Berg. Was hit around 22nd the disinfo campaign went full scale and viral on June 23, 2011. On July 1, 2012, My site was under attack by "Iranian Cyber Army."

July 1st, I predicted "they" were dropping code. Apparently I was right, because my laptop started beeping after I saw green emblem and something (malicious code) triggered blue screen of death. Laptop boots up, totally useless to anyone other than forensics. I believe (from what I read) that the SOCalled "21 year old Iranian" article was misinterpreted as I received several comments demanding that the FBI investigate... But he is not Iranian. Be careful, because that site Cyberwarzone.com has fake FBI mirror and it INSTALLS Xerxes and DDoS as well as other malware that will fuck your shit up.

It's on my iPhone too I think... And I would NEVER willingly download cyberweapons because I don't know how to use them. His actual location is Amsterdam, and he is protected by some pretty heavy hitters. They are using MOVE, Mayor Wilson Goode and the bombing overseas to incite violence against the United States. It CAN'T be an accident that someone comes at me randomly in multiple places to drop disinformation about MOVE. These people know who my father is and have listed his website and financials on the web. True to form encouraging people to contact him and it is worth noting that both Harvard University and Columbia University have been hacked. One directly links to me. "On the hunt for @ELyssaD" you can find it in pastebin. These are DefCon hackers and they are pen testers, and they are good. I believe they are dangerous. Threats against CIA and Israel are duly recognized on my website Wednesday June 22, 2011. "21 Year old hacker targets CIA and Israel with Stuxnet Attack." Won't name them here, I have enough problems. Neal Rauhauser IS connected to that group. The authorities are investigating SWATtings but they need to look closer at Neals connections to the Intelligence Community and realize this is in fact Cyberwar Counterintelligence nightmare since they are using US proxies and spoofing names, numbers, and security credentials (CA) Operation AURORA.

Ding fucking ding. Enter Colorado. Heaven help us. Peace be with those who dares to come forward and speak up. Keep me in your thoughts. I'm going off map for a few... If I can. It not left versus right. It's right versus wrong. Four PCs now dead. Saving them for forensics. My IP was set to static in Wyoming, and three hours after I synced a windows 7 phone I was told my flight was leaving in less than one hour forcing me to leave behind MY laptop, birth certificate, and passport. They tried to send me to Denver. I refused. Got home and within a few hours there was a full SWAT team with automatic rifles surrounding the perimeter of my home. Cell phone hacking, not new. That's all for now. Need to do some real work on real projects. But my iPhone is acting buggy, and I may need to wipe it. That fucking blows. Just me, e

This is Operation Aurora. Russian Cybercrime and Chinese Hacking. It's big time. I'm just the man in the middle... Please don't shoot the messenger.

Photo

אל

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elyssa! Mike Morrell and I really appreciate your blog, and think you'd be an excellent candidate for our Speakeasy Blogger Network. Do you like to review off-the-beaten path faith, spirituality, and culture books? Speakeasy puts interesting books in your hands at no charge to you. You only get books when you request them, and it's free to join. Sign up here, if you'd like: http://thespeakeasy.info

    You're not on any contact lists, I promise; if you don't respond, that's it, and the invitation is open as long as you're actively blogging. Hope you join us!

    ReplyDelete