Friday, May 26, 2017

Hey hey! Ho ho! Donald Trump Has GOT to go!!

I worked on the Obama Campaign and with the Obama Transition Team. 

People have asked me if I was this critical of Obama and the answer is yes. However, not once did I ever feel that Obama was in it for the money or his ego. I'm done placating a 70 year old loser. 

Once Obama was in and I wrote my up policy briefs and proposals I was done. I'm not done with Trump because I don't think he has the moral character, integrity or human decency to represent me or anyone else in the United States. 

I've put up with Trump as a neighbor half a mile from Mar-A-Lago and that was bad enough. Now Trump is alienating all of our allies the same way he did with Palm Beach Residents. 

Donald Trump has GOT to go.
--
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee



"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment