Sunday, May 28, 2017

Leaders in the movement against Hate Crimes become victims themselves.

This is unfortunately what happens when you get to a certain level on this playing field. You become the target of Hate Crimes yourself no matter what your Race. 


When I received the death threats and learned my photographs and address were being circulated in private Nazi forums. I was advised to remove selfies and photographs from social media. Law enforcement quickly responded and YES, they DO follow my twitter account where my posts are raw and unfiltered. 


Unfortunately it's a risk that comes with the territory and one I have chosen to take. This makes me very sad. 


I was fighting against racism and White Supremacists long before I was targeted myself. Then I learned that these idiots don't even consider ME white because I'm Jewish. Oreally? 


They told me, "Trump will take care of you Jews!" Told me I would be deported or killed once Trump took office. This is his base. The second you come to me and tell me that I'm overreacting to a credible death threat (names available upon request because they were from my hometown) you become a Nazi sympathizers. I will delete you from my friends

list and life forever. 


I've been on the Dark Web longer than some of you have been on social media. Don't tell me I'm overreacting. Law enforcement sure doesn't think so and they pay very close attention to my social networks and interactions for a good reason. That's what I signed up for and I have no regrets. 


I know in my heart that I'm fighting the good fight and that I'm in this for the right reasons. If I need to wave academic credentials in your face or point you to my many publications to convince you that what I have to say is worth listening to and you attack me for my looks? I've already won. 


So don't bother sending message requests after I remove you from my inner circle. I don't make these judgments easily. And to hear people are going on and on about it months later after being told (here) that I should be more like a pizza and get in an oven without screaming? YOU ARE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER! 


Keep up the chatter. All publicity is good publicity. And I already own you. And I will live rent free in your heads. Good luck with that. 😀😀😀


https://openyoureyestohate.com/muslim-hate-crime/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=170509_oye2h_oye2h_blog&utm_term=un_pc_and_proud



No comments:

Post a Comment