Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Resistance is Ready!! Up the Rebels!!

The Resistance is more determined than ever to find out exactly what's going on here. 


Trump has trampled on our First Amendment rights, declaring an all out war on the media, trying to register people by religion, trying to stop the free press. A free press is a cornerstone of a free society. 


Without that, what do we have?


An uninformed, ignorant population which is exactly what Donald Trump wants. 


I've been accused of not loving my country because I don't love my president. 


How dare anyone say such things? I'm fighting for our fundamental rights. 


Since the person making these accusations doesn't care about anything other than his right to carry GUNS, GUNS, GUNS... someone should educate him on the FIRST AMENDMENT. 



It's number one for a reason. So as James Johnson threatens to "shut me down?" by sending Mother of all Bombs to my front door... 


More from this classy character!!






I say, good luck trying!! 


Not in my country.  Nope. Up The Rebels!!




--
Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Nashville, Tennessee



"You may not care how much I know, but you don't know how much I care."



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment