Friday, November 3, 2017

Update on Nazi Threats in America

November 3, 2017

My dear friends:

Thank you so much for your support and kind words. Noticing that was written 12 months ago. Maybe it's time for an update.

We will have a lot of healing to do when Trump leaves office. As the Mueller investigation is closing in around him it seems that Trump's reign of terror is coming to a close. I've noticed a big uptick in the number of Swastikas and hateful comments I'm receiving and I'm hearing stories of Swastikas in the bathroom at my high school.

They are moving their hate from online forums into real life rallies where they carry torches, Confederate and Nazi flags, and GUNS.

This is not okay. Many people are afraid. I choose to use my real name and identity when discussing these things because I refuse to be intimidated by anonymous bullies and keyboard warriors who make threats against me in the real world.

If you are targeted; and too afraid to reveal your identity and fear for your safety, contact us. We are here to help.

Much love to you today. For standing by me during this terrifying experience.

Love,

"The American Admin"

Chillieh 🐧
Resisting Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment