Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Re: Update on your request for assistance (INC0076548)pl

Jonathan 
 
I've been trying to contact you.  

I do not get email until hours or even months after it is Sent. 

This is not an my personal account. 

This is the educational software that I got through TC / Columbia. 

I can't use the response format because my hand are 85% paralyzed and I can not maneuver those forms. 

All the apps don't work every time I fall asleep and the phone no longer rings and if you look through the logs you it changes the name and credentials necessary to login. 
  
This is across the board  in any GROUP so by email is forwards to TC from Cunix. 

I've done a LOT of reading on this. Columbus's was the first point of entry for season who were able to root the directoey at Columbia I n Juhe 22, 2011. 

From that point they loaded the directions DIY ONLINE. 

There have been multile data breaches since that time. That I sad told about  months affar it happened. 

Within the last 72 hours I received a letter from Homeland Securtiy telling me everything I have told you. 

There were at least five articles I read last night confirming that they are targeting acazeminc institutios, government agencies and hospitals. 

When I first contacted you this was to address. 

1. The data breach 
2. The vulnerablity that is has now been confirmed by the FBIc Homsleland Securtiy, and the Google. 
4. This was not a big deal until  I was suspended from Colunbia. I've spoken to more lawyers about fixing the situation since you guys wull not unsuspebd me and I can't even access any files stored on TC cloud. 

Now I realize yhat you don't feel like being bothered but I don't that my entirel life were made public in 2011 and Colunbia took no a took no action to investigat while you still had the forensics. 

So when called to let you let you know so can prevent this happening  to anyone else before the code went public. 

That ship has sailed. It's now  posted all over the news and FBI, Homeland Security, Google, Microsoft and Apple FORMAL Public statements in the last 48 hours. 

So I just spent 3 Hours responding to this nonsense rather than responding to law  enforcement or the tech companies or ISPs inquiring about the the bug bounty I  listsed in Github. 

I get it now. You don't care to restore my privileges any more than John Brennan does when he saiid TC suspended me and only TC can lift it. 

So I guess we are donr here. My time is better spent dealing with the tech giants who gave you the license to use at your discretion to suspend people at who did nothing illegal or in violation of the TOS because you think it's been   Contained. 




Thank you for your assistance.
M

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:14 AM TC Computing & Information Services <tc@service-now.com> wrote:
Please reply to this e-mail to forensics and obligaton to log me l  know that all of my university record were left wide open.


Surely you must realize that violates federal student privacy laws. 

All I want to go is unsajle d my account so I can access my nexjcal records and student aid and there's really nothing close you can add willing to do , eg take down my slc security number that has been posted.since antisec breaches your system in 2011.  

Quite honestly, I did my dd my due but is even more bum e has been 

respond to this update.
 
Here is a short description of your request: Use student ID cards in Wallet on your iPhone or Apple Watch - Apple Support
 

From: Jonathan Gonzalez
 
 
Elyssa, I cannot assist you with your personal apple account. Please contact Apple Support for inquiries to your account.
 
 
Ref:MSG0795243

No comments:

Post a Comment