Monday, October 30, 2017

How does this make you FEEL?

As I writer, I have a pretty loyal fan base. People become addicted and my sites are mirrored all over the world in multiple languages. Some people love me, some people hate me and some people love to hate me. But the one thing that makes my voice so powerful is that I make people FEEL. 

If my language, style or profanity offends you, unfollow me. I won’t change my style and it’s only going to get worse as the day the goes on. 

I see no value in providing people with false narratives and holding back. I call it as I see it. If that offends you, you can always retreat into your safe place. 

We are living in a time of unprecedented violence, hatred and corruption. My job is to bring that to your attention. I don’t use my press credentials here, because I won’t pretend to be unbiased. You are my family and my friends. I will not pretend for your sake that everything is okay. We are in serious trouble here in America. 


If you get anything from my posts, I hope it is motivation. Get off your ass and DO SOMETHING!! This needs to end. And it needed to end yesterday. 

Yours, 

Elyssa D. Durant
Research and Policy Analyst 

No comments:

Post a Comment