Thursday, March 8, 2018

A mothers love


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elyssa 
Date: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 12:31 PM
Subject: dragonlady


Insurance denied the transfer to the other hospital so I'm back to square one.

My mother was here this morning stirring up shit telling me to call you and all sorts of other crazy bullshit.

Telling me she can't afford to help me and playing that bullshit role again when we both know she has plenty of money for travel and a fancy lifestyle.

She also took the opportunity to lodge another  full-scale attack on you again. Said if I had called her she would be on the next plane.  Well she lives 15 minutes away it took her three days to get over here so don't give me that bullshit.

They did more MRIs last night and when they gave me the pen to sign name I couldn't hold the pen at all. Managed to grasp it after a few minutes and just make a scribble but I'm having the same problem holding a fork or a cup so eating is very difficult too.

Was able to hold my fork this morning to eat breakfast but spilled my coffee all over the place and can't feel my hands at all so I can't take medication or even open the bottle.

I refused medical treatment at this point because they don't even know what's wrong and I seem to be getting exponentially worse and have no idea how I can possibly live this way on my own.



#broken


^ed
--
LizzieD

No comments:

Post a Comment