Saturday, March 31, 2018

Tech Request: Assistive Technology

Good morning!!

I've tried unsuccessfully too many times to turn a PDF file into a word document so I can edit and submit for academic publication.

Purchased apps but this has been taken offline because Yahoo purchased the rights from a third party and now I can no longer collect residuals or payment and other people are using my work and making profits from my intellectual property.

Due to pending litigation, the only way I can collect compensation or payment is by suing them.

They sold 67,000 copies and used my work in an insurance advert which just makes me insanely ragey.

I've tried countless apps and filed for DMCA protection but they wanted $199 to assist me.

We are talking quite a bit of content and it could be a decent amount of money that would really help me make ends meet as I recover from surgery and currently unable to work.

Can maybe someone just do it for me? Or suggest a specific app since the only way I know how to document that I am the original author is by making it into a PDF and sending the files to iBooks.

I know, I know. Sad!

I would be eternally grateful!!

Thank you,

Elyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment