Wednesday, March 7, 2018

When the election commission had a break in they were forced to provide…

When the election commission had a break in they were forced to provide Identity Theft protection services for all registered voters exposed through the data breach. When the TennCare enrollment data was leaked, they didn't bother telling anyone since it was "only" people with disabilities. I notified several other people who I felt needed to know that the States most vulnerable citizens had yet another thing to worry about. Identity as benefits theft since the State mailed about 640,000 member ID cards to the wrong address. Also sent a memo to the Governor, the press, a few Judges and Lawyers to inform them we had fucked up.

They weren't to thrilled because even they I was reporting the truth my supervisor I felt I could have created a panic situation where covered beneficiaries lost faith in the government. And well they should have. If they had any idea all their personal data and medical records were found at a strip club they might have freaked. So you didn't hear it from me. *wink *winK*


^ed

No comments:

Post a Comment