Saturday, March 31, 2018

Palm Beach Puppy Day: Melania Trump Visits Hospital Instead


Are they actually trying to kill me for real? Surely this must be some kind of a sick joke. 


I assure you that ANYONE remotely affiliated with the Trump Crime Family Syndicate is the very LAST thing I want to see parading around my hospital room for a photo op. 


I'm sure Melania cares as much about American Healthcare as she does about immigration or CyberBullying. 


Stop pretending to care about the welfare of children, the sick, the wounded, the victims of murder and sexual violence. 


We see you. We ALL see you. And we know exactly who and what you are. You are not the Kennedy's for Christ's sake. You are a minor but only temporary inconvenience costing us millions each weekend and considerably more in public safety and community cohesiveness. 


Not to worry. You won't be around for long. He'll get rid of you like all the rest. 


No sympathy for Melania. She knew what she was signing up for. 


I've been trying to get the Palm Beach Sheriff or West Palm Police to bring me a therapy pet on National Puppy Day at the hospital. 



On the bright side, Melania didn't show up here pretending to give a fuck about people stuck in the hospital over the holidays for a photo op.


I can assure you that she doesn't want to hear anything I have to say after four months and one documentary later about the American Healthcare System or Trump's plan to privatize the VA. 


Elyssa D. Durant

Palm Beach, Florida 



No comments:

Post a Comment