Sunday, June 24, 2018

Dailyddose 6/24/2018



Elyssa D. Durant 
Research & Policy Analyst
Columbia University, New York


Begin forwarded message:

From: PTB <powersthatbeat@gmail.com>
Date: June 24, 2018 at 7:47:56 PM EDT
To: ElyssaD@icloud.com
Cc: DailyDDoSe <dailyddose@icloud.com>, ed Student <ed70@tc.columbia.edu>, Ed <elyssad@outlook.com>
Subject: Dailyddose












This is the second notice I received like this. I'm well aaEe there is a problem and have contacted you on several occasions. 

Please escalate to the Security Dept. 

Thank you, 

Elyssa Durant 
Amazon Account: ed70@columbia.edu

There are multiple accounts associated with my account as reflected as a Content producer with Amazon:


They were originally associated with kindle that died completely and two others programmed incorrectly. I cannot deregister the device because I don't have access to it. 

I will get out my Kindle and contact Amazon Kindle Support as soon as it takes a charge. 

Thanks so much, 

Elyssa Durant




Elyssa D. Durant 
Research & Policy Analyst
Columbia University, New York




Elyssa D. Durant
Research & Policy Analyst
Columbia University, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment