Tuesday, June 16, 2020

COVID-19 Palm Beach 🏖 Florida: June 15, 2020

Palm Beach Co. leaders meet to discuss coronavirus numbers

Palm Beach leaders meet to discuss coronavirus numbers

The number of #COVID19 cases have TRIPLED since last month.

They lifted the restrictions in #Florida on June 1. I said "I give it two weeks" today is the 15th. So two weeks exactly. And here we are.

By all means, bring the Republican Convention here. The #MAGA crowns who are too macho (and selfish) to wear a mask and let them spread the virus amongst themselves. Consider natural selection; social Darwinism, evolution or survival of the fittest.

#SCIENCE

They are too stupid or arrogant to heed the warning ⚠️ and therefore unfit to breathe the same air as me and my family and friends. They can drink bleach for all I care.
Good riddance.


https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/palm-beach-county-commissioners-to-discuss-coronavirus-increase


/ed70

/ed70

No comments:

Post a Comment