Monday, June 15, 2020

Toxic Parenting

Health Update: June 15, 2020

I'm feeling a bit better today. The seizures stopped around 10:48pm but I still can't lift my legs to walk. I'm looking through my notes and the seizures started again on Friday and got progressively worse.

My primary complaint isn't pain but when your entire body is in spasm and shaking for 14 hours, your muscles hurt pretty bad.

I'll try to waddle to the pharmacy to get the meds filled but they are 5mg not 10 so 3 days just turned into 1.5

Expecting my neurosurgeon office to call today. He responded to his page like a real doctor unlike the shit doctors my insurance company approved.

My dad was able to email the doctor and was as always incredibly helpful and able to dig up all my surgical records and get them to the shithole hospital in Palm Beach that I spent five months in paralyzed cuz they can't read an MRI and diagnosed me with generalized anxiety disorder.

Karen hasn't texted or called to see how I'm doing. She just said, "good luck"

She's a terrible mother and an awful human being. I think that's objectively clear. She can't even pull her shit together to comfort her own children during a health care crisis, but has the nerve to show up with a quick claim deed and ask me to reassign my life insurance benefits to her??

I would tell her to go to hell, but I'm sure that she's already there. Whatever is going through her mind causing her to consistently behave that way, she obviously has her own demons that are far worse than mine could ever be. It is completely unnatural for a parent~ a mother to treat her own child with such wanton disregard and contempt.

I told my dad that I think she transferred all her venom and hatred from towards him onto me cuz she vicious, psychotic and violent.

She blames me for a divorce that happened in 1975 when I was 2 years old. That's completely irrational but she thought I was her meal ticket and is still mad.

She once asked to reimburse for the labor and delivery at the hospital. That's fucking insane.

In any event, I wrote a book about toxic parenting and how children with disabilities are abused by bad parents. You see in elderly patients a lot. They go after their estate in order to line their own pockets. I'm in negotiation with publishers but you can get the previews online for free.

/ed70

No comments:

Post a Comment