Sunday, November 1, 2020

DailyDDoSe © 2020 Another Trump Lockdowm; Another DDoS

In the meantime something fascinating happened. I have no SIM card, no cell service and I can't make a phone call or login to my penguin perch account but I "borrowed" the hospitals network to organize a virtual protest when Trump came to West Palm last weekend and the hospital was hacked and I felt the need to reset the entire wing since the nurse dumped narcotics in my room while I in the bathroom texting Urakov to find out what music they played while screwing my head back on straight. 

That's when I saw all the blood and bruises and blood all over the sheets and my body. I asked to speak with the Head Nurse and some asshole grabbed me by the wrists and pushed me into my room. 

I asked his name since he wasn't wearing a name tag and he said he didn't have one. 

I asked for the name of his supervisor and he said he doesn't have one. He claims he works for himself and is self employed. 

He was physically and verbally abusive and was literally making jokes about me to the other nurses who all refused to assist me with my injuries or contact a doctor (preferably mine) about severe medical concerns that resulted in me waking up at Good Sam with no ID, memory or awareness. 

They left me in bed lying in my own waste the same way they did for over four months until Manzano got to me. 

I also have no memory of how I got here and the date still says 10/14/2020. 

Of note is that it took about 18 stabs and three anesthesiologists to put m under and Urakov said that even under general anesthesia I still kicked my feet while they were doing surgery. 

The surgeon from Cornell told me they were just discussing what music to play and that's why I keep bugging Urakov because I'm writing a review of my experience working with Manzano and Urakov (the new Superstar who replaced him) and there is considerable interest in my story because I made it public and available for free in January 2018 shortly after I was featured in the German documentary about how United States and Palm Beach changed since Trump was elected. 

Remember when I was 15 and you told me you wanted to be played by Jack when they make a movie about your life and work as a Fed? 

Guess what?? Me too. 

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! 

And the rest is still unwritten.... 

Love,

Penguin 🐧 November 1, 2020
DailyDDoSe ©️ 2020 


















/ed70

No comments:

Post a Comment