Saturday, November 14, 2020

DailyDDoSe (c)️October 3, 2020


DailyDDoSe ©️October 3, 2020


Greetings!


Feeling kind of yuck today. Have an insurance glitch. Well nightmare... they cancelled my health insurance again. It seems they always do that when I have an expensive procedure scheduled— so I have to change my radiology appointment tomorrow with my neurosurgeon. 


Normally it would have me ragey shouting profanities and screaming my head off but today it just has me sad and overwhelmed. 


Trying to balance my emotions through all these medication changes and hormonal changes (my body is starting to produce hormones on it's own again which is was not on the prednisone) is making my head spin. 


It's not much fun for the people around me. Plus, the construction next door has really taken away my safe place that I go to and sit, read, and relax. 


Now that the weather is cooling off I'll have to look for a nearby park I can go to and escape. 


Trump is coming down this weekend so the protest season has begun. I'm having some trouble walking again but I can probably go in a wheelchair or take an Uber to our meeting place and use my big mouth for good. 


That's all for me. Hope you're well. 


Elyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment