Sunday, November 1, 2020

Penguins and Bears, oh boy!!

Thanks poppa bear!!

I took bear to Miami with and wanted him here too but I have crappy mother and she said he was filthy and had to be thrown out.

She also ruined Pengu and threw out all my food and sheets.

The one on the bottom right is my Aurora Penguin like the one I sent to Rita.

My friend Wolfie (Wayne Oldfield) sent him to me during my first surgery all the way from the UK 🇬🇧 via Scotland.

He died a few months ago from COVID but I have him with me here.

He made the mistake of sending him to Karen's and she held him hostage for months. She also returned a pair of penguin earrings he sent and kept the credit for Amazon.

She does this shit all the time. She takes all my gifts 🎁 and refuses to give them to me or give me the credits.

Here's a photo of Ray and Adrienne. I can't wait for Ray to come back. He kind of adopted as his own and he's my best bud.

I think he and I can maybe help comfort each other as we are both grieving unthinkable loss for our loved ones.

Had a really tough day yesterday physically and my hands are all numb again but I can't wait for Ray to see me walking again.

I barely even waddle! But I'm going to keep my Penguin 🐧 alias because penguins are awesome.

Xoxox

Liz


Bare Assed Bear 🧸 Pengu and Aurora Penguin 🐧

No comments:

Post a Comment